The CRUX rod offers Redington's all new Line Speed Taper, for confident short to mid-range delivery of flies and effortless extreme distance casting. Combined with the introduction of the Angled Key Grip, a denser pre-compressed cork material designed to increase durability and reduce hand fatigue, we think the all new CRUX is the best rod Redington has ever built.
- All-new Line Speed Taper for extreme distance casting and effortless short to mid-range delivery of flies
- Increased connectivity between the tip, middle, and lower sections for an all-around superior feel
- Stiffer tip designed to reduce tip vibrations
- Fine diameter blanks throughout range to reduce resistance and increase rod recovery speed
- Denser pre-compressed cork material on Angled Key Grip increases durability and sensitivity, while reducing hand fatigue
- Angled Key Grip promotes the most versatile and productive casting grip –the ‘extended finger grip’
- Lightweight guides and minimal rod wraps to increase recovery for high line speed gains
- Fully anodized aluminium reel seat with in-built hook keepers
- Reel seat features double anodized high-quality design detailing with enlarged fixed reel foot hood with line identification
- Premium metallic olive matte finish
- Section alignment dots for easy and correct assembly of rod guides
- Fully protected cordura rod tube with dividers
- Lifetime warranty
The 690-4S CRUX offers a greater powerband and unparalleled loop control for presenting flies ranging from foam hoppers to bass poppers to light bonefish patterns. It's build to shred the wind and deliver flies with authority that lighter rods just can't achieve. This version features a fighting butt to better handle trophy fish.
The 790 CRUX is one of the most versatile rods Redington builds. From smallmouth to big browns, to small bonefish, snook, and steelhead, it really does do it all.
The 890 CRUX is the ultimate go-to rod for nearly any large or fast fish species, from bonefish to Alaskan salmon, smallmouth bass to redfish, and stripers, snook, baby tarpon, and general sinking line use.
The 990 CRUX might be the ultimate one-rod solution for saltwater flats fishing, and is the perfect tool for big winter redfish, trophy largemouth, golden dorado, spooky permit, or general purpose salmon fishing.