The 1091 PREDATOR is built for large musky (and pike) flies, heavy lines, and aggressive-fighting fish. Featuring an extended fighting butt to help with figure 8s, this rod loads deeper into the blank to make casting huge, air-resistant flies a breeze.
- Intuitive fast action
- Dialed in-hand balance for lightweight feel and responsive casting
- Anodized machined aluminum reel seat, ideal for all water conditions
- Laser-etched model reference on reel seat for quick rod identification
- Section tips epoxy coated to prevent sticking
- Species-specific PIKE and MUSKY models
- Aluminum oxide stripping guides with ceramic inserts and hard wire anodized snake guides for durability
- Alignment dots for easy rod setup
- Durable cordura rod tube with built in rod dividers
- Lifetime warranty
Fish the other Redington Predator fly rod models here.