The Dakota carry-on rod & reel [and snack] case.
Fishing Trip Rule #742 - Every angler must have four rods on hand, even if they are just headed down the street for carp. Additionally, each rod must be matched with a reel and a spare spool, which must also be available at all times. Finally, the angler must have a Philly Cheese Steak sandwich, a bag of chips, and a chocolate chip cookie within close reach, because it's lunch time. How many cases do you really want to carry for all that stuff? Let's make it easy on you...just one, the Dakota Carry-On Rod & Reel [and snack] Case.
- Signature waterproof, molded bottom
- Adjustable, padded, removable interior dividers for reels
- Padded compartment with protective lid holds up to four rods in their socks, depending on length
- Three mesh interior pockets
- Three laminated see-through exterior mesh pockets for keys, phone, airline tickets, etc.
- Granite Color
1,390 cu. in.
31" x 9" x 4.5"
Interior dimensions 30.25" x 9"
Compatible for 4 piece 9' rods
New Gear, Old Material
Sustainability is more than just a word for us here at Fishpond. It is a guiding mantra, a promise for us to do better, and a commitment we make when sourcing our materials. From our first use of repurposed nylon in fishing nets over ten years ago, to fully recycled fly boxes and NewStream fabric comprised of 100% recycled water bottles, we are constantly striving to create new gear without using new material.