The Thunderhead pouch offers complete protection from the elements for your valuables
With the same waterproof construction you’ve come to expect from our submersible line, the Thunderhead Pouch offers complete protection from the elements for your valuables. Large enough to keep your items dry, but small enough to stay out of the way. Simply stow and go! Tie down points offer the flexibility to integrate the pouch into a wide range of gear systems, from raft frames and wading belts to packs and large accessory pockets.
NewStream recycled fabric is made with 100% recycled single-use plastic water bottles, eliminating the use of petrochemicals, while maintaining the durability and function at the heart of our submersible line.
- 900D TPU coated NewStream fabric
- Fully waterproof, self-healing TRU Zip zipper
- Hypalon® panel on front for tool and accessory attachments
- Two large Hypalon® panels on back with die cut slots for attaching to wading belts or raft frames
- Nylon webbing strap with snap integrates directly with the back panel on Thunderhead Submersible Backpack, and attaches to molded tabs found on many Fishpond products and most wading belts
- Fits inside most Fishpond packs and vest back panels
900D TPU coated NewStream fabric
11” X 7” X 2.75”
Riverbed Camo Colorway is constructed in 1680D recycled nylon