The HMH ST is the best value for tiers just starting out or dedicated tiers who want a travel or dedicated micro or magnum vise. It gives you all the performance features you’ll ever need, including full rotary action but with a fixed head angle, and our incredibly easy and versatile interchangeable jaw system.
The ST is built on a fixed-angle chassis but gives you the added versatility of the famous HMH interchangeable jaw system. We think the ST is the best value for your money, giving you better access to any size or type of hook than any other vise on the market today. And if you’re looking for a travel vise, or a second vise for your camp, the ST clamp model can’t be beat.
- Interchangeable jaw system for maximum versatility
- Teflon-smooth full rotary action
- Original HMH Disc-drag rotary tension adjustment
- Fast and easy one-handed operation
- Precision-machined, stainless steel collet and adjusting knob
- Heavy duty cam lever
- Stainless Steel standrod (universal 3/8″ diameter)
- Powder-coated pedestal base or C-clamp
- Magnum Jaw holds hook sizes #10 to 6/0+, Omni Jaw holds hooks sizes #20 to 2/0, and Micro Jaw holds hook sizes #32 to #18.
- Lifetime Guarantee
The ST is guaranteed for life, and is available with either a pedestal base or c-clamp.
All replacement parts available upon request.